· Must operate and conduct duties with strictconfidentiality.
· Must be familiar with SharePoint, MicrosoftDynamics
· Must have VMware experience
· Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of and astrong commitment to the company’s mission and objectives.
· Must have experience with ASP.Net
· Bachelor's degree preferred or 3 years’ experiencein web development
· Microsoft Office application support • Basicnetworking knowledge (1-2 years experience)
· Experience with Software DevelopmentLifecycle
· Experience with Active Directory
· Experience with Microsoft Exchange
· Excellent organization and communicationskills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Collaborate with management or users to develope-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
· Communicate with network personnel or web sitehosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting web sites.
· Create searchable indices for web page content.
· Create web models or prototypes that includephysical, interface, logical, or data models.
· Design, build, or maintain web sites, usingauthoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, anddigital media.
· Develop system interaction or sequence diagrams.
· Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, isproperly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers,devices, or operating systems.
· Identify or maintain links to and from other websites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
· Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol(HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
· Maintain understanding of current web technologiesor programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participationin professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
· Monitor security system performance logs toidentify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
· Perform web site tests according to plannedschedules, or after any web site or product revisions.
· Provide clear, detailed descriptions of web sitespecifications such as product features, activities, software, communicationprotocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
· Research, document, rate, or select alternativesfor web architecture or technologies.
· Select programming languages, design tools, orapplications.
· Write supporting code for web applications or websites.
· Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM support anddesign
· Basis desktop hardware support (i.e. phones,computers, printers, etc.)
· Updating e-commerce web sites via browser-basedmanagement pages
· Network connectivity support during business hourswith on-call responsibilities