Essential Job Function
· Accurately addresses all technical support questions from customers
· Communicates any issues that arise with products
· Ensures annual part applications from OEM match current part data at C&L Companies
· Inspect warranty returned parts and addresses all warranty issues
· Monitor internal product listings and update accordingly
· Attend trade shows to interact with customers/riders to maintain positive relations
· Augments Dealer and Distributor Representative duties by entering orders
· Provide support to Promotional and Marketing departments
· Maintain a clean and organized work area
· Ability to lift 50 lbs periodically
· Knowledge of component part application to motor sports industry
· Computer and keyboarding skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong customer relations skills.
· Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
· Must possess problem solving skills.
· Ability to practice telephone and email etiquette to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Must have the ability to work well in a team-based environment